Insta-meow

Friday, August 02, 2013

Narcissitic

Hi meowmeows!
Updating my blog at 3:27am because I'm waiting for my video to be uploaded. 
Sucks when a 5 mins long video takes like freaking 3 hours to upload. 
Angst much. 
щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

But for you guys (my imaginary readers), I will bare with it. 
ヽ(ー_ー )ノ

So anyway this would be a pretty egoistic post because probably 99.9% of the pictures are my face. 
If you don't like my face, or if I'm not pretty enough for you then you should just carry on with your life. 
Don't continue reading this...
Go on, run along. 
 (* ̄O ̄)ノ






Ok, you are still reading this. 
Means you don't mind my face. 
Ahhh, you deserve a pat on your back fellow. 
( ゚▽゚)/

 My #ootd on Tuesday! 
Went out to meet my favourite kakak!

We were supposed to eat at Riders but the stupid thing was the damn cafe was closed for renovations. 
Kakak and me were so mad cause we walked all the way from the bus stop at sixth avenue to the place only to find out it was closed!
And the worst thing was that they didn't even put it on their website that they were close!
SO PISSED!
Walking in Singapore's weather is definitely a fuck no ok. 
It's way too hot and humid. 
My make up was melting and I was sweating in so many areas. 
So angry until I cam flip a table!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

 Thankful Marmalade Pantry was just next door ok. 
If not I really sit at the steps and cry. 
The food was good though it might be a little pricey. 
We ordered Ice mocha, Carbonara, crabmeat linguini and the carrot cake!
Everything was delicious!
Or maybe because I was too hungry. 
I would definitely go there again if I have the money lol. 

Anyway I had the bestest time with Kakak talking and ranting to her about my life. 
She's so understanding, I love her to bits! 
Sadly we forgot to take pictures. 
(;へ:)
 
(don't mind the old picture)
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY MATILDA!
Hehehe, I hope you enjoyed your day! 
Sorry this is a little late! 
Oh and hope you like your present part 1! 
YAY!

Btw, found some photos in my camera roll and decided to share it with you guys! 
 I don't even know what this is 
Don't judge 

 Meowmeowmeow

 Obviously I need friends in my life. 

Here's a GOMT!

See ya,
I'm fucking excited for The XX later!
It's THE XX!
The one and only XX!
Omg, I can't even. 
I'm going to wet my panties later when they perform. 
It's just going to be sex in my ears. 

Remember to love and be kind to one another! 
(。・ω・。)ノ♡

 pssst,
the vlog is uploaded already!
here it is!
ENJOY!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3