Insta-meow

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Ok another blog post

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Like literally fangirling though I know I shouldn't. 
So old already still wanna fangirl, tsk!

Here are some photos! 
Sorry I wasn't really near to the stage uh sigh. 
One thing I regret. I should just splurge. 
It's not like everyday I will get to see them! 
#unedited #coollightseh 

Told you I was really far back. 
(T ^ T)

#angels 

#thanksforbeingperfect 

Here's a video of them live! 
Don't mind my singing please lol!

Oh by the way I went with this amazing girl! 
So glad I found another person who likes the same genres as me. 
That's real amazing! 
(^-^)/

Must take photo with stage lol 

Instagram photo. 
GO FOLLOW MY INSTA IF YOU HAVEN'T! 
More live videos there!!! 
\(^o^)/

What I wore to The XX 
Lol because technically I know everyone would be in black/white/grunge 
So I decided to be the only indie princess hehehe 
ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

So that was basically my Friday.
It was perfect.
 (*☻-☻*)

So on Saturday I celebrated my favourite kakak's birthday! 
I love you babygirl! 
Here are some photos that I've uploaded in Instagram! 

Hi babygirl! 
I know you will be reading this! 
I really did have fun in your party! 
It's nice to see so many people love and care about you! 
I'm glad you are happy! 
Please do remember that you have friends that love you ok! 
So you aren't alone! 
Plus you can never be alone cause you will always have me! 
I love you! 

Came home like the next day lol cause this naughty cat went clubbing with her bestest girl! 
Look at how cui I look at the end of the day. 
Taken in the lift before going home! 
(~_~;)

Oh did I mentioned I had church the next morning. 
I don't even know whether I can be called a Christian. 
So hypocrite and urgh ok 
Sigh 


When you only have 4 hours of sleep, you basically just don't even bother to look good. 
Not that I'm good looking in the first place but... 
Yolo, no make up. 
I deserve to be shot for saying that.... 
(; ̄ェ ̄)

You like my leg tattoos? 
LOL 

By the way I'm blogging through my phone cause I'm cool. 
And please know that blogging through your phone is annoying as heck cause must upload the photos one by one. 
Please appreciate this post eh. 
(´・_・`)

Anyway I just got home not too long ago! 
Was out with a special J 
This J is so special! 
I love J a lot! 
(≧∇≦)

Apparently I'm still a shopaholic, cannot control myself....
Went to topshop, f21 and H&M and bought like so much stuff. 
To me is a lot cause I'm suppose to save money here...
(°_°)
(Oh btw I think I did a good job in controlling myself actually, went to my other favourite shops and manage to come out empty handed!) 

#topshopgirl 
#poorgirlonlycanaffordf21

This is my special J! 
WHO DID YOU THINK IT WAS?! 
I love you lingling! 
(*^_^*)

Sushi date with her hehhehe 
Cause I'm a fattie bombom

Hang at Starbucks cause we were kool kidzzzz
( ̄▽ ̄)

That's basically an update of my life so far. 
Guys, I'm generally happy actually. 
Yes recently I did went through some stuff which I do not ever want to talk about it again, but I think I'm getting better. 
I'm able to use other stuff to distract myself, to make myself happy. 
And I'm really glad that I'm able to so that. 
Last time, I'm just so focus on the negativity that I cannot see the light. 
Thank God for friends who were there for me. 
Thanks for sticking around me, I really really appreciate it. 
You don't know how much it actually means to me. 
To see you guys still there for me even at my low points. 
Thank you, you know who you are. 
 (^◇^)

Here's a POMT! 
Unedited cause I'm a lazy fat kat. 
Actually this picture was send to someone. 
Lol poor guy, sorry my face damn cui here. 

So see ya! 
Remember to love and be kind to one another! 
(^ー゜)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3