Insta-meow

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Therapeutic area

Hello meowmeow! 
Ok I'm rushing through this blog because I have school tomorrow, it's 2am and I need to be up by 9am. 

So this is a little late post about my mini calming area! I don't know why it's so overdue... 

Sorry! (;´Д`A


Isn't it gorgeous? 
The bowl of flowers are recycled from my birthday party! 
Clever right! (^_^)☆

If you lean in close you can smell the lavender, rose and just a mixture if floral smell! 

No edits or whatsoever to the photos! 
It's really that pretty! 
Anyway I posted an instavideo of it quite while back!
Go follow me on Instagram! Hahha! (⌒▽⌒)

Anyway stay tuned for my videos and photos ok! 
Going to post all of them up before I really start to get busy cause of school! 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

Here's a POMT!
Missing my green hair terribly. (;_;)

See ya! 
Remember to love and be kind to one another ok! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3