Insta-meow

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Music recommendation of the week

Hey meowmeows!
Sorry I have nothing to blog about today. 
So here is a music recommendation of the week!
Feels like I haven't been doing this!

I really  like this song by the way. 
I'm not yours by Angus and Julia Stone. 
The lyrics are just spot on. 
(though I'm a noob and no one has asked me to be his before. ok sorry) 

Light me up a cigarette, put it in my mouth. 
You're the only one that wants me around. 
And I can think of a thousand reasons why,
I don't believe in you. 
I don't believe in you and I. 

Light me up a cigarette, put it in my mouth. 
You're the only one that wants me to die. 
I can think of a thousand reasons why,
I don't believe in you. 
I don't believe in you.

 See ya!
Remember to love and be kind to one another!
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3