Insta-meow

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A day to remember

 Today (Monday) might just be one of the happiest day of my life. 
Well I do have a lot of happiest day of my life actually.
AND THIS IS ONE OF THEM! 
ヘ( ̄ー ̄ヘ) ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)
*happy dance*

It's a great day because I get to meet my honeybaby!
 ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ

Just cause I didn't take a photo with her as my phone was dying. 
All the photos with my honeybaby. 
Hope she instagram it soon or something!
(whatsapp me the photos pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee)
But this is me trying to copy her cute pose
#failedobviously 

So we had a simple dinner (yes salad for dinner, not complaining though) and sat at the fountain area to catch up. 
Hahaha, yes I realise I miss her so much. 
SO VERY MUCH.
I MISS YOU HONEYBABY CAN WE PLEASE HANG OUT MORE?
(*´;ェ;`*)
 
 le me while waiting for le honeybaby.
My failed attempt in trying to take an artistic photo of the leaves and me. 
#lol #noedit 

#ootd #koolkat #fiercewolf #katbecomewolf 

Anyway anyway, as a lot of people know...
MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING 
(2 JULY AHEM AHEM) 
Lol and I'll be celebrating with a group of close friends at Park Avenue Hotel.
I'm actually really excited because this is the first time I'm actually having a party to celebrate my birthday. 
 (ヘ。ヘ)

Sidenote: If you didn't get invited, don't worry it's nothing. You aren't missing anything. It's just my birthday... It also doesn't mean I don't treasure your friendship with me... It's just that I don't want to put you in an awkward situation. Imagine being there and not knowing any of my friends.... Awkward yeah~

(rant)
To be honest, I don't really like celebrating my birthday...

Firstly,I feel that people don't remember birthdays anymore. 
I know the only reason why they know it's my birthday is because they are reminded through facebook(?)
What's the point in celebrating then when no one even remembers when you were born?
Don't get me wrong. I love celebrating my friends birthday! 
I'm just diverting it to me, when it's MY birthday. 

 Secondly, I'm getting older. 
Yes, I have an issue with that. 
I love being a kid. 
I love being carefree, I love not having all these fucking responsibilities...
I think this is the reason why I love Peter Pan so so much. 
He never grows old. 
I don't want to grow old. 
I don't want to grow up. 
But I know I have to...
・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・

So that's all.
(/rant)

Music recommendation of the week:
 
 Thick as Thieves by Short Stack 
This band is one of my ultimate favourite band of all time. 
Sadly they had disbanded... 
 (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

 Still really sad about it. 
I still can remember the first time I heard about this band through YouTube. 
I happened to be in YouTube music Narnia and chanced upon this band. 
I was really blown away!
If I recalled my first song by them was Sway Sway Baby~
Sigh, why do the bands I like disband.... 

Anyway if you didn't know, the first song I covered in my YouTube was a song by them!
HAHAHA
And since I'm in a good mood I would show you the video  
I think I'm going to regret posting this. 
Ignore my rants and bad hair and awful guitar and omgahhhh
WHY DID I UPLOAD THIS
(#/。\#)
Bled dry, a bullet never lies, look into my eyes girl, would I lie to you? Stained grave, do you feel the same way? Tears flood from our eyes, girl, would I die for you?
Here's an POMT!
Happy kitty kat! 
 (・ェ-)

And not forgetting a GOMT!

 See ya!
Remember to love and be kind to one another!

(btw I'm the hashtag queen so deal with your issues with #)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3