Insta-meow

Monday, June 24, 2013

I'm sorry

Hey guys,
I'm sorry I haven't been blogging.
I've been real busy........

LIES
。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。
Truth be told, I haven't been doing anything blog worthy though. 
And I guess I just didn't have the mood?
Maybe cause I'm stressing over my birthday party. 
Thankfully everything is more or less settled already.

So on Saturday I met up with my babygirl for a simple dinner and catchup session.
This crazy bbygirl.
One of the rare ones that I can be totally cray cray with.
Actually I can be crazy with anyone uh.
Cause I'm weird. 
(´_`。)

I would like to say Saturday was literally no make up day. 
So please excuse the face. Thank you. 
 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。

The moon on Saturday though.
Fucking gorgeous 
✿♥‿♥✿
 
Oh I also finally completed all the invitation cards. 
Didn't take the card itself though.
(If you receive the card, please instagram it and #shaymeowmeow20thbirthday)

 Today was normal too.
*boring life*
Had simple dinner with the churchies (bbygirl, huisan and charlene)
 (*´▽`*)

Then we went to Esplanade and realised it was YFest (Youth Fest) so we sat around and chill while listening to Rachael Teo's performance. 
She's amazing omg!
This song is called Midnight Ponder
It's really... eargasm. 
 (●♡∀♡)

So moving on, because of the YFest there was graffiti art outside!
And they were all so beautiful!
 The artist wearing a oxygen mask while at work.
#noedits #toolazy 
Don't they look awesome!!!
(。’▽’。)♡

I really don't know what to say, so I'm just going to let the pictures do the talking ok?
 (maybe with a few hashtags lol)
 
#ootd #saturday

#sisters #minion #sunday

#smoothieking #sunday #yum

 To end of this ridiculously boring post.
Here's the recommended video of the week!
I've been dying to share this with you guys because I thought it was so fucking beautiful.
I almost cried!
 *(*´∀`*)☆
Hope you like it!
 
 
That's it for today!
Here's a POMT!
I brought milkshake but no boys were in my yard 
 #saduglygirl #nomakeupsaturday
へ(>_<へ)
 
See ya!
Remember to be kind and love one another!








No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3