Insta-meow

Thursday, June 27, 2013

A date I had yesterday


Amazing coffees and cakes! (^◇^)
This place is called Artistry! 
Here's the location and info if you guys are interested! 
 
17 Jalan Pinang
Singapore 199149

Opening Hours:
Tuesday-Sunday 10am-7pm

I guess we were really lucky because when we went they had an event on that day! 
It was live performances from Gayle Nerva! She performed her originals for the first set! (She was so stunning and her voice is so amazing!) *\(^o^)/* 
Then it was to the floor where some of the audiences performed! Such a talented bunch of people all gathering together! Though I felt kind of awkward because everyone there was like friend and we didn't really know anyone there... 
The last set was Gayle Nerva's band called "I hate this place". It's like an electro pop kind of genre! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
(since I'm blogging from my phone, I'll link all the videos later heh) 

Anyway here are some photos of her! 
They were taken during her first set! 
She's a really nice person too! 
ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Ok I'll link her videos later! 
See ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3