Insta-meow

Friday, May 14, 2010

So many questions, need an answer.


Give you up, or wait for a while more?
Tell you the truth or hides it from you?
I think another girl like you.
What to do?
I know my limits.
She's maybe, definitely stand a higher chance than me.
Gahz.
Why did you stop?
Why did you stop talking to me?
Did I annoy you. disturb you?
You just stop.
Well, maybe we just stop.
Stop everything we used to do.
Actually we didn't do much.
But all those things we did meant to much to me.
Do you know what is it like to see no new message after 11:11
Do you know how much it hurts when 11:11 has pass and nothing from you.
I used to love 11:11,
But now I hate it so much.
It always reminds me of you which is the last thing I want to do.
I know, i'm hopeless and silly.
But whenever I get sad and upset because of you,
I will think bout all nice things you did to me.
And you know what, it made me smile.
When I tell people "I hate you" or "You are a bastard"
I don't mean it.
I wish I mean everything.
But honestly, I don't.
It's like we became strangers again.
How I wish you can look at me like how I look at you.
But I guess it would never happen yeah?
I thought we were soulmates.
I guess it's all my wishful thinking.
Maybe in the beginning you just treated me like a little girl.
Your little sister.
That's all.
Am I not obvious enough or are you just ignoring it?
I don't know what to expect anymore.
Maybe if you read this and think you are the one i'm refering to,
just talk to me.
Tell me to stop falling deeper.
Tell me to stop, say it's impossible for us to be together.
Just tell me the truth.
I think I'm ready for it.
As much as I wish to move on,
I realised I still hold on to you like there is no tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3