Insta-meow

Saturday, May 15, 2010

That picture.


She was looking through my diary.
And she saw the polariod photo we took together on the last day.
She instantly knew the significant of the photo.

"Eh, your boyfriend ah?"
She asked.

I smiled and shaked my head.
"No lah. Not boyfriend. A guy that I like."


"Looks quite cute leh. Studying here is it?"
She asked again

"Look quite cute meh? No not in this school."
I said cheerfully.

I forgotten how the conversation ended.
But I wished it didn't start at all.
It made me think of you.
And I don't want to.

I wished she didn't see the photo.
I wished I didn't have put it in my diary.
I wished I had taken it out of my diary.
I wished we were together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3