Insta-meow

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Wtft.



What the french toast.
Seriously.
I'm feeling so irritated this afternoon.
I don't know why.
Sorry if I offended anyone.
://

Was super rude to my chinese tuition teacher just now.
Well, I was just not in the mood.
I have no idea why I always black face when in there.
I just dislike my chinese tuition teacher.
I prefer my old one!
She was so nice, understanding and really awesome.
She made me like chinese more.
Now, chinese just sucks cause I can't score well for it.
Not to mention, my chinese o's is coming.
Argh.
Wtft.

As promise again,
I'll blog about Hui Ping.
And a little about Nat.
I think both of them so cute.
They so caring to each other!
Why do I not have a nice sitting buddy.
Not saying that Nisha is not good,
She can be really cute sometimes and very funny!
Teresa, stop rolling your eyes at me and say "What!/Are you serious!" when you read this.
Ya, but honestly Hui Ping and Nat is just so cute.
Nat wrote this post it note to Hui Ping saying:


You are the earth beneath my feet,
You are my gravity.
Then, she wrote another post it note to Hui Ping saying:


Look under your table.

And I was like blur than I look at the next post it note and it said:


Dear Ping Ping,
(Content not exactly the same as I cannot remember)
I have packed your table so that you can find all your books.
Love, anonymous.

So unfair larh!
Their friendship between each other is just so cute.
Haha.
I oh so envy! ^-^

During free period before my english step I was studying with Hui Ping.
Than she suddenly said "D....(His name)"
And I have no idea why but I started laughing foolishly and turned and look at her.
And Hui Ping said "Did I just distract you?"(While laughing cheekily)
Hui Ping so cute larh.
And I swear after she said his name I kept thinking about him.
Hui Ping, you naughty girl.
That's all about Hui Ping and Nat.
Is nice blogging about cute and funny people.



I really hope he can talk to me.
Oh well, wishful thinking.
Sometimes, I feel that I'm pestering him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3