Insta-meow

Friday, April 10, 2009

How was your day dear?


My day has been okay.
The best thing about today,
When Pearl told me there will be no PE.
Hell Yeah, I was super happy.
No PE=No Napfa.
You get the link now?


Everyday I wish I would be as pretty as Hanna Beth.
As skinny as Hanna Beth.
Have a cute boyfriend like Hanna Beth.
Have really pretty clothes like Hanna Beth.
Have really awesome social life and friendship circle like Hanna Beth.
And join the modeling/media business like Hanna Beth.
I know all this will not happen,
But can't I wish?


If I had a genie,
And he give me three wishes,
What would I wish for?
1) To be pretty and skinny.
2) To have a positive mindset.
3) To have three more wishes.
And than I will have three more wishes again.
And I would wish for.
1) To date him.
2) To be healthy and wealthy.
3) To have three more wishes.
...
Bull shit. A genie will not be so dumb to do that.
Bull shit.
Niu da bian.
Oh, Wtft.

Btw, is not a bad word.
If you haven't realise,
Wtft=What the french toast.
Is copyrighted by me, Don't try and copy.
But credits go to wordbonner.








No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3