Insta-meow

Friday, April 10, 2009

Me want, Me want, Me want!






Hell Yeah,
Toy poodles are so cute!
Their so small, and I like their brown fur.
I saw one in the pet shop today,
It's only 2 months old.
It's freaking small and cute.





Bunnies/Rabbits.
Oh so cute!
*Squeal*
They look so adorable.
I never know I like them.
But I think I really like them!
Awwwwwwww.





So cute.
*squeal even more*
I always envy that my uncle have a cat.
And he's a cat lover.
I think thats why I love cats.
I always play with their cat when I'm there.

Me want a toy poodle, a rabbit and a cat.
Do you think they can live together?

Pictures credit from
http://www.flickr.com/

This post makes me happy.
Animals are the most wonderful things God created besides human beings.
^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3