Insta-meow

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Music Recommendation of the week

 
Place de la République by Coeur de Pirate

I fell in love with this song the moment I heard the intro. 
I hope you like it. 

Republic Square

We met in the time when we would please the demands we created but we got lost in them.
You're only a few kilometers away, and our hearts, our hearts have stayed in this sea.
I ran along the Seine hoping to find you, your serene soul.
I ran without knowing how or why we get carried away.
We only knew each other for a moment and I don't know if you're worth it anymore, it's rather hard to be sure.
And when you are in Vincennes.
That evening, don't forget me, I will wait for you long enough to say that I wanted to take the greatest risk.
An evening that made me so sad, an evening at Republique Square, and as you can see it's the end.
I must cross the ocean tomorrow morning, from your arms I will silde out ever so gently.
And it's reality that awaits me.
I know your heart is already inhabited by one or more girls that have marked you.
I'm less strong than the other, but I hope strongly that you miss me.
That I stand out so much, and I don't know if you're worth it anymore, it's rather hard to be sure.
And when you are in Vincennes, that evening, don't forget me.
I will wait for you long enough to say, that I wanted to take the greatest risk.
An evening that made me so sad, an evening at Republique Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3