Insta-meow

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I'm human after all.

Hello meowmeow! 
Blogging through my phone because I'm currently on the way to the airport to send my friend off. 
Sigh, I hate goodbyes... 
(-_-)
(Did I mention that I'm alone, I'm going to the airport alone because NONE of my friends are free to send her... Don't like you guys...) 

Anyway, how are you guys? 
I hope you are feeling better than I am right now...
( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
I really hope it's just mood swings though. Sigh. 
I've been feeling really down lately...
Ever since Sunday and you know what... 
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I AM FEELING THIS WAY. 
(Actually maybe I do know why but come to think of it, it's so insignificant and seems so stupid to be angry & upset about it!) 
(−_−;)

I didn't really want to post something emo but I just can't help it. 
I'm human after all you know. 
I've moments... 
(T ^ T)

And remember I blogged about how to start your day right (and you might even be happier) with a good breakfast? 
Well that totally didn't work on me today. 
Sigh, I think it's the mood swings.... 
Sucks uh. 
Such an irony also, I swear I'm the biggest contradict ever. 
(;_;) 

I don't know where this blog post is going... So here is some shameless selfies of me. 
#monday #wheniwasalittlehappier

#tuesday #tiredeyes #sadgirl93 

#tuesdayootd #twloha #ironyhuhshay 

Here are some photos of the farewell gift! It's not edited and all cause I'm a lazy pig. 

#noedit #diy #farewellgift 

#peek 

#3D #noteasyok 


#daisies! 

#picturesofus #sigh 

By the way! New video up! 
I will link to it later when I'm home or something! 
Please do watch and share, like, comment it!
Long video and a lot of effort has been placed in it! 
(*☻-☻*)

I guess that's it for now. I think I manage to make this post not so emo! Right? 
(though I'm feeling the same inside sigh) 
ヽ(;▽;)ノ

OH LOL ONE MORE THING! IM SO EXCITED FOR THE XX! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM LIVE! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE I FIRST HEARD OF THEM!!! 
*excited girl victory dance*
\(^o^)/

Ok here's a POMT! 
#uneditedshaymeowmeowforyou #mightchangeitthough 

See ya soon! 
Remember to love and be kind to one another! 
(^ω^)




No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3