Insta-meow

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Start the day right.

Laying in bed not wanting to get up. 
I'm so lazy, I feel like cancelling tuition 
(´・_・`)
I don't know why this is necessary for me to tell you but hash tag no edit and no make up. 
(@ ̄ρ ̄@)
I'm starting to gain a little confidence about showing the world my bare face. 
*pats self on back*
But that doesn't mean my self esteem is back. Heh (>人<;)

Anyway, if you haven't realise... 
(shame on you) 
This past few days(or weeks) I've been trying to get a little more positive about life. No doubt I still feel sad and shit, I'm emotional and human after all, but at least I'm trying. 

Start the day by having a good breakfast. It doesn't have to be a huge portion. Just eat something that makes you happy! It can be an apple, fruits with yoghurt (if you are like some health conscious freak lol), cereals or even eggs with sausages (my favourite!) ^ - ^
I realise that this really helps make the start of the day better! (personal opinion) 

This morning I ate ham with eggs and I feel so satisfied with breakfast! Yes though I'm still in bed feeling sluggish but I can still say that my day has been great! 
(⌒▽⌒)

So maybe all you need to do to have a great start/slightly better/more positive (it doesn't really have to be all like sunshine and butterflies with birds chirping but as long as you feel good or a little more positive!) is have some food that makes you happy in the morning! 

That's my little tip for today! 
Hope it helps! 
Now I need to prepare to head out! 
See ya! 
Remember to be kind and love one another! 
(・ω・)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3