Insta-meow

Monday, June 17, 2013

Recommended music of the week

Hey guys, 
I really don't have much to blog about.
(*´;ェ;`*)
I've been home all day (besides the visit to the doctor) 
and I've been doing nothing except laying in bed reading books from my phone.
I've definitely got a social life. 
Yep...
*le crying at a corner at how sad my life is*

But since it's Monday, and you know what that is!
Right? 
Oh you don't...
Well every Monday is Shay's recommended music of the week!
Yay!
*plays cheesy theme song* 
 
 (´∇ノ`*)ノ

 So this week's recommended music of the week is 3Oh!3's Omen album!
I had a listen to the whole album here 
IT'S FUCKING AMAZING. 
I hope you enjoy it too!
It's been awhile since i last heard their stuff and I'm kinda blown away by this album!
Maybe because I kinda didn't have any expectations... 
(^▽^)

Remember to be kind and love one another!
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3