Insta-meow

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Friendships

Everyone of you (don't have some of your photos, but I hope you know who you are) are a reason why I'm still breathing right now.

Whenever I'm tired, when I wanna give up, I just think of you guys. How much you guys have love me and pampered me. Treat me like a princess. How annoying and selfish I can be but you guys still stick with me.

But I'm not that strong. And sometimes it's not easy to carry on living even though I'm aware of this simple fact. "I'm not alone, people still care about me."

I wish I can get out of this funk... But it's hard, it's a constant battle. And I feel like this time I'm losing.

I'm losing right now. I'm scared guys... I'm scared.











No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3