Insta-meow

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

barely hanging on.

tears
My exams are coming in less than week.
Yes, less than a fucking week.
I'm so stressed.
I believe i'm on the edge right now.

Instead of fucking studying,
I do stuff that I won't even do when I had MORE time.
asdfghjkl

I watch television though there is nothing to watch.
I update facebook like no tomorrow.
I stare into space.

Fuck my life.
I should be studying yet i'm wasting more precious time!!!!

I'm really pissed at myself now.
Nothing is going inside my head.

I AM LITERALLY SCARED.
SHIT SCARED YOU KNOW.
THAT FEELING WHEN THE DAY IS APPROACHING.
YET I CAN'T DO ANY FUCKING SHIT ABOUT IT.

Do you know how i feel?
I wish someone can hug me and tell me everything is fine.
Or like just replace me or something.

No wait, i take that back.
Everything is NOT fine.
Not fine at all.

AND INSTEAD OF STUDYING IM BLOGGING.
Very nice shay, very nice.
You're fucked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3