Insta-meow

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Au Petit

Belated birthday celebration @ Au Petit.
It was, woah.
Seriously top notch.
Super classy place with food that you definitely have to try before you die.

Alright, enough talking.
Photo bomb time.
ENJOY

The place.
It's at Dempseyyyyy~



What I wore, mum says I looked super mature.




While waiting for the food.
Mum keeps complaining that the service is slow.
But good food must wait what...



Table decorations :3
So pretty.


Super classy.
They use like different cutlery for different meals.
Normal restaurant only use ONE.
See the difference now.



Finally the moment you have been waiting for!
Mum and I ordered the set dinner. So this was our entrees!
Crab and tomato.
YUMMY!


This was my dad's one:3
Super yummy!
Cooked eel? Semi cooked eel?
I don't know but it was eel.
Damn awesome!


Second entrees for me and mum!
While dad have to look at us eat.
Heheheh.
It's duck liver.
As gross as it sounds, it's actually really yummy!


AFTER A LONG WAIT,
The main is here!
This is my dish.
Cod fish!~


Mum's main.
Lamb:3
I don't like lamb though._.


Dad's main.
Well done beef.
YUMMY, and the potato tasted like heaven!


Desert time!
Mum's desert.
Cheese with bread.
Different kind of cheese.
AND I FINALLY TASTED BLUE CHEESE!
EEEEE.
Taste like shampoooo.
~.~


My desert
Sponge cake with honey and icecream.
Weeeeeeeeeee~


Dad's one was the best!
Ice cream with toasted chocolate bread?
Or something like that!
It was so delicious!


Sugar cubes for our tea and coffee~


THEIR ALCOHOL SELECTION~~~


ZOOMED IN!


SAW SOMETHING FAMILIAR?
:3


I enjoyed everything my parents had planned.
From 1 July till the 5 July.
Everything was amazing.

And to my friends who have celebrated my birthday with me.
Thank you, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3