Insta-meow

Saturday, January 22, 2011

People change

Like how I got a tattoo and my parents were speechless.












































NAH YOU FOOL.
I was kidding.

Anyway, do you know of anyone who has change a lot?
Since you last seen them? Talked to them?
Because I know I do have.
It's not wrong to change.
I mean, sometimes you cannot help it.
I change too.
Honestly.
And I understand.
But it's still uncomfortable when you see someone who used to be like this, becomes a completely different person.

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this way.
But I generally hate changes.
DISLIKE.
Not hate.
And though I won't say anything out,
Know that I'm uncomfortable with it.
I will accept you for who you are.
I will.
Because I guess you are just being "you".
The "you" you think you are.
Get it?

Oh well.
I don't know how to explain how I feel.
Or put it in words.

Im just sad that, you change.
I change.
And I can't accept it.
Not now, maybe next time.

Argh. I deserve to be shot.

XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3