Insta-meow

Thursday, January 06, 2011

I'm sorry

I'm sorry I'm not who you want me to be.
Blogging through my touch._.
It's 1:33 am and I'm still wide awake:(
Sigh, tomorrow cfm regret again!
Then keep whining like a bitch that I'm damn tired!:/

Anyway a happy thing, I manage to do quite okay for all my tests!
Seriously wanna thank the Lord and praise Him to!
I mean He has always been there for me when I choose to leave Him, blame Him and etc!
The Lord is good and He never forsakes you! His unfailing love is what amazes me!:)

Oh and another happy thing, I had only one meal today!!!!!
Damn happy!:) Seriously! Hope this continues!:)

Seems like this post should be a happy one!
I shall not blog about him and her then.
It shall be my next post.

Going to play my smurf village now!~
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3