Insta-meow

Monday, January 03, 2011

Don't used me.

I really don't feel like ranting bout it because what's the use anyway.
No one bothers or even care.
It's just that I don't like the idea that you only talk to me cause you want to know about her.
I know she's important and stuff.
But I feel fucking used.
So next time you want to ask about her.
Go straight to the point.
Don't fucking beat around the bush then suddenly pop a question about her.
And the next time you want to text me about her.
Think for a second, not about yourself.
But me.
I'm not saying I don't want to help.
It's just that after a while, it gets annoying.
And yes I do care about you and understand what you are going through.
But ultimately it's your life dude.

Ohgawd. I feel like an evil bitch now.
Yes I am.
So fyeah.
I don't care.

Mood swinging like mad anyway~

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3