Insta-meow

Saturday, December 11, 2010

To be honest.

I FUG HATE BUSINESS LAW.
Okay, hate is a strong word.
Let me say it again.
I FUG HATE DISLIKE BUSINESS LAW.

I'm not saying studying the law is bad.
In fact ignorance of the law is not a defense.
Is just that the law is too precise.
Too particular.
Too exact.
Too much to remember!
AND MY FUGGING BRAIN IS NOT EXACTLY THE BIGGEST HERE.

Argh. But then again, it isn't the law I should hate dislike.
It's the people who made it.
Or maybe it's us.
Including me and you.
Like I said in twitter(if you follow me)
If humans were less scheming, less evil, less whatever bad...
Then maybe the law would be simpler.
There wouldn't be so many factors, parts, whatever the fugging word is under one point.
Don't get what I mean?
Let me break it down for you in layman terms.

Before I learnt law. Contract to me is maybe just a written document that it's signed and agreed on?
Now I learnt law. There is four fugging elements that form a contract. OFFER, ACCEPTANCE, CONSIDERATION, INTENTION TO CREATE LEGAL TREATMENT.
And every element has conditions to it. Let's say for offer. You must now that there is a difference between INVITATION TO TREAT & OFFER.

Now you get what I mean by precise?
And guess what? THAT'S BARELY EVEN CONTRACT.
ACCORDING TO THE LECTURES I TAKE, THAT'S PART FUGGING 1.
I HAVE FOUR PARTS TO REMEMBER.
And as i move on, i have more to remember.
NOT ONLY THE LEGAL PRINCIPLES BUT THE CASE STUDIES.
CASE FUGGING STUDIES.

Seriously, I RATHER TAKE 4 POA PAPERS, 2 PURE HISTORY/GEOG/SS PAPERS THAN BUSINESS LAW.

Argh. I'm so angsty right now cause EVERYTHING is failing on me.
  1. I can't seem to be concentrating(that's why im ranting here, abusing my language)
  2. My throat is hurting like fug.
  3. Im barely even done with Business Law
  4. I still need to care about business law
  5. I know im going to die for the common test
  6. I have exactly, well not exactly but maybe one and a half day left.
  7. FUG
So yeah. I hate Business Law.
But I hate how fug up we are.
If we weren't so fug up, we don't need so much law.

I hence conclude that this world ain't a pretty place.
It never was it will never be.
Humans, are evil creatures.
That includes me and you.
I'm sorry to say this.
But you ain't a angel, not even close.
If you think i'm offending anyone, then see the 'X' at the top right hand corner? Press it.
And don't come back.
If you are still reading means you are either,
  • Agreeing to the shit I just said.
  • Just wanna read finish this bloody post before you press the 'X'

Admit it, i'm dayummm good.
I just read your mind.
MIND FREAK.
Okay, im seriously going insane.

Kthxbai.



No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3