Insta-meow

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I SAY RANDOMMMMMMMMMMMM


One fine day I decided to take some photo of myself on my web cam.
So I did the usual and press the web cam button.
And when the application came up, the camera viewed myself vertically.
That was weird I thought.
So I decided to take a few shots and show you how it looked like.
Had to place my hand on my forehead cause I look ugly without my fringe.
Oh wait, I always look ugly so I should correct it to uglier.
You know this blog is kinda dead so follow me on tumblr.
Well, I just don't want to be personal anymore.

People just take me for granted.
So here is some advise for you.
STFU & GTFO.
Oh, you don't understand acronyms?
Well, IDGAF.
Figure it out yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3