Insta-meow

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Hello fascination, ft you for not being real. Kthxbai


I'm controlling the urge to blog bout you so I should continue to rant bout life.

GSS is coming but I'm so poor!
And plus my mother has no intention of bringing me shopping till my exams end.
LIKE WTFRENCHTOAST!
That's like till next thursday!
x.x
By the way,
I'm so freaking poor because I spent all my money on....
FOOD!
Like totally wthell!
So fat already still eat so much!
I deserve to be killed man!
I'm like eating so freaking much!
Poor starving kids cnt eat becase I eat all their food!

Oh, I kinda concluded that I will never ever lose weight!
Look at me man!
Still as fat as ever!
Since Primary school till now.
Frenchtoasting sad!
:<

Microecons paper today.
I hate to know I did something wrong in the paper but I can't do anything about it!
I wished I didn't make the mistake!
Super sad.
I don't even feel like studying today!
Then my mother scolded me for not studying!
Like seriously totally wtfrenchtoast!

HELLO MY LOVELY MOTHER!
I've been studying kay!
Today is satURDAY if you haven't realise.
THAT MEANS IT'S MY DAY!
Can't I take a break!
AND PLUS I JUST COMPLETED ONE PAPER!
I'M FRENCHTOASTING EXHAUSTED OKAY!
I just wish you were more sensitive to my feeling at time.
Oh what?
I'm sorry is it because I didn't tell you?
I just don't wanna tell you cause I don't want to make you worried.
So I just shuddup and said everything was fine.
LIKE HOW FINE CAN MICROECONS GET!

Pfft!
Sometimes I wish that life was easier to live by.
But sadly that's just in my lalaland.
(My life is so boring. I'm sorry if you expect something more interesting)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3