Insta-meow

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Fish tail braid.


I know can't really see but this is the greatest accomplishment for today!
I think I want extentions!
My hair is tooo thin!
I can't do braiding cause it's so thin!

But people complemented that my hair looks naise!
Except that one dude which said it was "Gay"
Eh, bastard see that a not? ^
Everyone says naise except you leh!
YOU ONLY LORH.
You got no taste.

Anyway got to thank Gerald for inspiring me.
Okay, not really he inspired me but he happened to read HER blog and I saw.
And I swear at that moment I was like
"OHMYG! IT'S THE PRETTIEST SHIT EVER! & SHE LOOK SO GOOD IN IT! I WANT TO LEARN!"
I bet you are all curious who is the HER.
http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2010/05/advertorial-and-to-take-care-of-those.html

Yes you didn't see wrongly.
It's her.
Check out her fish tail braid photo!
It's too pretty!
^^

& yes I'm still fcking pissed that she said Natalie Tran was hostile!
Pfffft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3