Insta-meow

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Thank You Monday Blues.

Thinking today would be a wonderful day like yesterday,
I walked to the bus stop happily to wait for my bus which always takes forever to come.
It came on time today and I hurridly push my way through the crowd to the bus.
But no...
THAT BLIND DUDE NAME THE BUS DRIVER CLOSED THE BLOODY DOOR AND LEFT JUST WHEN I WANT TO BOARD THE BUS.
Can you imagine.
No seriously, do what I say.
Imagine, just imagine.
You thought today would be an awesome day.
Left house at 8 to take the 8.15 bus(I have to walk to the bus stop which is freaking far)
The bus did come around that time surprisingly cause 74 always doesn't follow the schedule.
So I happily got out of my seat and push my way through the crowd.
And just when I want to board the bus,
that bus uncle aka blind dude had to close the door and drive alway.
I stood there looking like an idiot and everyone in the bus stop was staring at me.
IMAGINE THE EMBARRASSMENT!
Not just that had to wait 20 minutes for the next 74 to come.
Late for school as usual because of that bus!
Grrrrrrr.
Okay, that incident spoil my day.
Then when my mood was turning better because I decided to put it aside,
ANOTHER PROBLEM HAD TO APPEAR AND TOTALLY RUIN MY WHOLE DAY!
I just have to say I hate feeling left out.
I really don't want to say it here because I don't know how to put it into the right words to say.
Sigh.
Forget it.
I should stop harping on it.
MY LIFE SUCK BALLS.
Monday Blues you are a bitch.
It didn't want to come and visit me yesterday so it decided to "pop" by and say hi.
Well hey monday blues,
get a life!
Go buy a calender if you can't get your dates and days right!!!!!!!
Pfffft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3