Insta-meow

Thursday, May 06, 2010

I likey today.


A for first presentation.
Thanks to Elements!
Thanks guys!
I really love you all!
Gerald, Yao de, Ricky and Jolene.
You all are the best team mates ever!
<3

Then had chit chat session with Gerald, Gabriel and Jolene.
I love this kind of chit chat sessions!
It really bonded us together!
I really love all of you!
&& all your little secrets!
HEHE

& I like to thank Gabriel for being my study buddy!
We must stay as study buddy long long kay!
You promise me ah!

Then shopping with Glenda!
I love shopping with her!
Her purple dunks are so freaking awesome please!
I'M SO JEALOUS!
:>

I love today.
Thank God Monday Blues decided not to be a bitch.

YAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3