Insta-meow

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I had fun, honestly.


Had church meeting in the afternoon.
Adventure camp debrief.
Well, over all adventure camp was fun!
But i feel that it was not well prepared!
However,
Everyone bonded so I guess is good enough!

Later went to Marina Barrage with Honeybaby and gang.
Hehe.
Shan't be lazy lurh, I should type everyone's name.
& so I went to Marina Barrage with Honeybaby, Brian, Van, Cheyenne, Jolyn.
Played with Kites.
Okay, honestly I thought it was boring.
Me and kites...
HAHAH.
I used to play them when I was young.
No wait, correction...
My dad would fly it and I would run behind him.
So in the end I took many photos.
I ADORE TERESA'S CAMERA!
I want a new camera!

Oh oh,
Saw Huifern before I left.
HEHE
So unexpected!


Went to Cathay watch Remember me.
Beverly and Christian came later.
Can't believe I watch a show with Rob Patt in it.
I didn't mind Twilight or New Moon cause at least had other eye candies.
But this show, don't even have one.
Plus it's not worth spending money to watch it.
Seriously.
It's nice I admit.
But the ending super sad!
I CRIED!
Still find the ending super sad.
:

Went to laselle played "I never" game.
Then went home.
Bus journey home was nice.
Now a days I think I'm starting to like lonely bus rides home.
Can think a lot...


Would anyone remember me when I die?


No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3