Insta-meow

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We live to die one day.


Just finish readinig this book.
Woah, didn't know it leave such a big impact in me.
Is sad.


I know the girl wil eventually die.
But the author describe her last moments.
Sad.


After reading, I cried.
I cried like a small girl who has just lost her parents.
I just sat on my bed thinking of death and how sad it is to leave your love ones.


Is sad enough to die, is more sad to die of an illness.
It's so painful.
Really, both mentally and physically.


Until now, I'm still thinking of the book.
And it still hurts me especially the last few chapters.
How she love her dad, mum, her little brother and boyfriend.
Is just that this book show extra-ordinary love from family and lover.

Sigh.
Now I finally understand that life is fragile and that you should cherish life.


There is so much I want to say.
But I don't know how to express in words.

Go read the book, maybe you will understand how I feel.
But let me warn you,
You have to be mature to read it.
It contains details about x-rated stuff.
I don't have to say it, but I think you'll will know.

I'll post about Sunday&Monday when I'm feeling better.
SORRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3