Insta-meow

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Movies, Ice-cream, Bookworm(ThreeInOne.)


I've a fetish for reading books.
Now currently reading 'Before I die'

I'm going to blog about yesterday and today.

Yesterday night went out to watch Monster V.S Alien with parents.
Went for a midnight show.

So it started at 11 ended at around 1.
We went to Vivo to watch.
First time watch in Vivo.
Can't believe it right?

Oh, by the way.
We were watching in 3D so it's awesomely cool.
Mum was acting all excited the whole night cause she said she long time never watch movie already.
Dad was laughing at her the whole night.
And I was excited for the show.
3D leh!
I know to some 3D is not a big deal, but to me it is!
I never watched a 3D movie for a very long time and finally I get to see it now.

*PICTURES NOT EDITED DUE TO PURE LAZINESS.*

Look at the different cutleries for the ice-cream.
Not very clear though cause main focus was mine.
Haha, guess which belongs to who.

Didn't take our ice-cream cause I was too lazy and I couldn't wait to eat it.

Than we went there at around 10 and decided to have ice-cream in Haagen-Dazs.
Expensive to the max.
But it was really yummy!
My dad had some waffle ice cream while my mum was trying to be "healthy" so she ordered her mango tango.
I ordered my usual cookie crush.
Felt damn guilty after that.

After the movies we went back home.
Haha,
Quite obvious right?
So in the car park my mother was like "Eh! How come so late still have so many cars?"
I showed her the diao face and said "Duh, StJames Power Station is just next door. People come here to party with boy/girl friend."
Haha, but seriously...
There were still a lot of cars!

This morning woke up feeling so tired.
Went to BPP(Bukit Panjang Plaza) to see the Salvation Army sales.
My mother wanted to say hi to her colleges.
Saw the books there and were totally amazed!
This few days I felt like reading but didn't have any good books at home.
So this was the chance to buy.
And since it was a sale, don't have to care about the price!
5 books for only $10!
2 from Jodi Picoult(She's an amazing writer)
1 from Jenny Downham
1 from Bruce Wagner
1 from an author that I'm too lazy to check cause it's my mothers book.
So I was happy thta afternoon as I got some really nice books!
God, am I turning into a bookworm?

Awesome book which only cost $8(minus my mom's)
That means one book $2!
Yeahpieeeeeeeeeeees!

Love Jodi Picoult books!
Damn intersting!

Guitar class was stressful yet hilarious.
It's his second last lesson.
He's leaving soon to become a teacher in Vietnam.
Yeah, I know.
Exactly the reaction as how I felt.
"WHAT! Are you serious? Why be a teacher?" Was my first reaction when I found out a couple of weeks back.
So next next week is his last lesson.
Quite sad, he's quite a nice teacher though.
Hahahha.
Funny jokes about stupid things.
Going to miss those days.
Today he asked "So how you feel about me leaving?"
Me responded after a few seconds. Must analyse my answer first.
Than I responded "Okay lorh.(Actually quite sad larh, but never say)"
So I asked him the same question and he responded after a few seconds "Okay larh."
Wl, than we both laughed.
Than I was like I knew it, you wait for my answer than you reply.
Yeah, going to miss those funny days.
Don't think Ryan will be the same as you.
Haha.

So my two days wasn't really that interesting lurh.
But at least I'm quite happy.
Instead of being sad and emo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3