Insta-meow

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Birthday Wishes.

My Birthday is coming.
^-^
I want want want:
(Please please help me fulfil them)
Firstly, if you cannot afford the things below.
Cupcakes will do!
I want lots and lots of Cupcakes!
Toy Poodle!
So cute.
But I don't think this wish will come true.
My Mum will chase the dog out of the house!
*Pouts.*
Hello Kitty comb.
Gosh, I want them since last years birthday!
Go to Novena Square/United Square the Hello Kitty shop and buy for me.
Please!!!!!
Chanel Cuff Bangle.
I would love that person if he/she really buy for me.
Must be the real one!
Hello Kitty shirt.
I can't find it in Singapore.
Maybe have to buy online.
But if anyone seen it in Singapore can tell me?
Or can buy for me too!
Yeahpieeeeeeeee!
Wanted this for new year!
But got the similar and cheaper looking one.
But I still want this!
It's from Clarks if anyone wants to buy for me.
My shoe size is around 5-6.

I so want this!
I saw it in the Nike Store.
Not this but another one.
But I didn't buy though Mum wanted to buy for me.
Is just that I want this colour but they don't have.
Hahha, duh.
That dunk above is custom made by me!
Colours chosen by me!
So if anyone wants to buy for me go to nikestore.com and custom made a dunk.
If I'm not wrong my shoe size is 7-7.5.
I need a new Mac.
My Mas is lagging one me!
This must be too expensive for your budget!
Haha.
This is to hint my parents!
Hey dad!
Get me this for my birthday!
FML!
I want this book!
But I hope they come out with a GMH book too!
I want to read all the FML!

Hello Kitty camera.
Please fulfil my fetish for Hello Kitty!
Go ebay and search.
I think they are still selling it!
SX-70 Sonar!
1 Million(I want this)
GO EBAY AND LOOK!
COMFRIM STILL SELLING!
THAT TIME I CHECK,
IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!
PLEASE!
From Juno.
I so love the show.
It's damn cute lurhhh.
The phone is damn cute,
It's making me hungry!
I think someone told me Singapore is selling it.
Help me buy please?
I know where sell cheaper Hello Kitty mouse!
Funan Center! Next to the apple shop!
I think.
It's selling for $20+++
While in a Hello Kitty shop,
It's selling for $50+++
Be a man, do the right thing!
Hhahaha,
Buy in Funan!
Skull candy!
I oh-so want this!
I wanted this since sec 2!
Gosh, I'm damn old now!
& I still don't have this!
I want want want!
Please.
Go skullcandy.com!
Now!
That's it I think.
If I have anymore Birthday wishes I would update this list.
But I don't think any one would be fulfil.
It's too expensive for you'll.
Sigh.
I'm going to have a bad birthday.
I'm already forseeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3