Insta-meow

Friday, June 19, 2009

Lesson learnt.


I show her this photo...


(I never photoshop my hair or anything, this is how my ugly hair look like!)
Oh, ignore my super chao chao ah lian look.
Trying to make my face skinnier.
I got this instead.
However, this photo is after I cut it by myself.
Standing in front of the mirror hoping I won't screw up.
The first time after she cut my hair I was thinking.
"What? I don't want bangs at all, not even half bangs. & beside why is my fringe still long at the side?! It doesn't even look like the photo..."
Oh, btw.
I'm still hundred times uglier than the girl above even though her photo very photoshopped.
God, I can't even beat a girl who has photoshopped her picture!
://

Do not ever go down to a cheap hairstylist and expect her to cut your hair very nicely.
This crappy hairstyle I got for only $5!
I miss my old fringe.
And she didn't even bother to thin the fringe.
Now is so thick and uneven...

I cut a little bit of it to make it a full bangs.
If not it would look like a half emo half bangs fringe.
Yeah, I see that weird face on your face.
That's why if you want your hair to look stunning don't go to those cheap ones!
Argh.
My fringe look horrible...

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3