Insta-meow

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Secret meaning, secret love.


I have many secrets. Do you?

Sorry for not updating.
But I don't think anyone cares cause no one comes to my blog.
This week has been really crazy.
Tests and than I fell sick and then vocal asessment.
Totally crazy.
My throat from:
Pain>
Really pain>
Pain until wanna die>
Itchy>
Super itchy>
Coughing>
Non stop coughing.
Ain't my week awesome?

Flagday today.
Helping St Luke.
As time passess,
My sentence from:
Hello, excuse me would you like to donate to St Luke Thank You>
Excuse me, would you like to donate Thank You>
Excuse me, would... Thank You.
And after repeating that sentence for a million times or more,
I starting slurring my words.
So you can imgaine.
And I did not collect a lot.
Economy so poor, no one wants to donate.
But there are still nice souls who willingly give.
God will bless you yo!
And for those who stared at me like I'm an alien or totally dao me.
God please forgive them as they do not know what they're doing.

Guitar class.
He call me a whiner!
Is not my fault that I like to whine,
I was influence by someone.
Sigh...

Homework so much.
:///
Talk to me, tell me you like me.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3