Insta-meow

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Moodless, Emotionless. Except for you.


I love you more than her.
I <4 You, She only <3 You

Suppose to upload the videos about the GG campfire on my blog.
But I'm too lazy.
Maybe this saturday bah.
So stay tune!

I'm so busy this week.
Sigh, and I really hate this week
Had Emath and Biology test.
Really don't think I can pass well.
I can't wait for weekends to come.
I really need a day to rest.
Seriously.

I'm not happy this week, is quite sad to be like this.
I want to be happy.
Maybe I can be if someone talks to me.
But he haven't.
Sigh, maybe I should start chanting talk to me in front of the laptop.
I think it works.
Hah.
I'm retardedly in love.^-^

Thursday is my dreaded day!
Vocal assessment.
My heart is papitating so fast whenever I think about it.
Help me, get rid of the nerves.

SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3