Insta-meow

Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm not the youngest anymore.




Amanda Lam.
Grow up will sure be a pretty girl!
Yesterday went to visit my youngest cousin from my mother's side.
She's like only a few months old.
Really cute.
I like babies!

So my family was finding the chalet cause it was held at down town east.
& I was pointing to this room cause this guy kept looking at me.
Me: Dad, is it that one?
Dad look at me blur.
Me: Why is that person inside waving at me.
By than the guy called another guy and they were both like waving at me.
Me: Why are they waving at me! Ahhhhh
Dad just kept laughing.
Me: Ahhh, embarrassing! I'm not going to point anymore.
Dad just kept laughing.
Thanks Dad for laughing and not helping me.
=0=
Thank God is the right room actually.
If not if it's the wrong room than I will be totally embarrass cause some stranger would be waving at me.

So that guy that I saw was actually my cousin which I haven't see for like ages.
And he look so different.
No wonder I could not recognise him.
Haha.
His hairstlye make him look like Ah-Beng.
I told him that.
Luckily he wasn't offended.
But I couldn't recognise him at all.

Anyway, I wasn't even close to my relative from my mother side.
So is like quite AWKWARD.
And I got really bored.
So I started messaging Teresa and found out she was going to holland to eat crystal jade.
However she said that the food wasn't really nice.
Haha.

Teresa say my AWKWARD RADAR is dusty!
Hey! It's not lorh.
:/
Suppose to be studying now, but I'm quite tired after running just now.
Haha, I'm going to exercise everyday!
Wohooo.


I can't stop smiling.
When a woman is in love, she can't stop smilling.


Yeah Baby,
I'm in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3