Insta-meow

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Huilin, my source of happiness.


Hui Lin! I know how to do the Lights effect already.
Haha, I feel dumb.

I had a date yesterday!
Wohooo.
It was so fun.
I had a study date with HuiLin.
Haha.
What were you thinking arhhh.
Haha.

Met Hui lin at Somerset Mrt.
I thought I was late, but someone was later.
Haha.
We went to Cine to study.
Studied at the food junction.
Haha, what a random place to study.

Took some really crazy yet cool photos.
Haha.
Hui lin pro larh.
Did all her homework already.
Made me feel super bad.
I shall repeat, SUPER BAD!
Haha, But I manage to finished Geography in Cine.
With the help of Hui Lin.
Thanks manz!
We ate lunch there and bought someone's birthday present.
Haha.
I hope she like it.
Feel so embarrass larh.
I FORGOT HER BIRTHDAY!
I'm such a horrible girl.
Did you know what's the worst thing?
I wrote her birthday in my planner to remind me,
But I still forget!
I'm such a pro seriously...
Besides that, I bought an awesomely cute Hello Kitty file!
Is so cheap and nice!
Is like only $1.95!
So nice, I should have bought more!
Even my mother say so!

We decided to change location because we felt bored so we went Taka to study.
Haha, but we took super long to decide on a place.
Gosh, girls are indecisive.
And that sentence is super true.
Maybe not in your case, but it is true in mine.
We were laughing like idoits larh.
Hui lin is so funny.
And I don't know whether we were high or what,
But we kept laughing at every single thing.
Gosh, we went total nuts larh.
We saw quite a few people we knew in Taka.
AWKWARD.
Haha, but at least I said "Hello"
But is equally AWKWARD.
And they smiled back.
At least they smiled back, if not I would look like a fool.
So we finally found a place to study in Taka.

Mos Burger.
Haha, we ordered a LARGE COKE.
Thats bad!
Because it made me SUPER HIGH later for the rest of the day.
I went total nuts larh, just to think of it.
I laughed at almost everything.
And yes, I know is supposed to be a study date and I'm suppose to study.
But can't I have some fun at the same time?
Haha.
But I did all my english homework there.
The CME and Newsweek.
Felt so accomplished!
Wohooo.
However I still had POA left and I was falling asleep so Hui Lin asked me to drink more coke.
Yup, you guess it right.
I went really high after the coke.
Is like sugar rush or something.
Haha.
And I don't know why we were talking about that,
But I was telling Hui Lin about one of the trainers in the Adam Koo thing.
Haha,
How the guy made everyone so "gan chiong" during the exams!
Haha, we laughed like crazy that the guy sitting like next to us kept staring.
And he really STARED!
Not like just glance at us or what, is like he STARED at us while we laughing.
And we laughed like for 2 minutes straight or more.
Gosh, means he was like staring at us for 2 to more minutes?
Okay, that's AWKWARD.
Haha.
But we didn't really care at that time.
Haha, than when they left I was like telling Hui Lin
Me: Did you realise that guy the kept staring.
Hui Lin: Yarh.
Me and Hui Lin started laughing again.
Gosh, we were really laughing at everything.

I got bored of studying so we went to Paragon and visited Muji.
Paragon is the place where I laugh until my legs could not support me.
I literally have to hold onto something if not I would have not be able to continue walking.
We talked about everything and anything larh.
Muji was a place where me and Hui Lin bare our souls.
I have no idea why, but when we are in Muji we always talk about really personal stuff.
After Muji we went to Toys r us hoping to see crazy boy.
Haha, but he's no longer working there.
Haha, I remembered I left Hui Lin alone with crazy boy!
She's like still piss about that! Haha.


We went to sit at the benches at the fourth floor I think and we talked about many crap stuff.
We took many photos too.
Wah, I edit until hand tired.
Haha.
I embarrass myself larh, in front of Hui Lin.
Me: How do you pronounce that?
Hui Lin looked at me curiously.
Me: Is it Ho-se-reel?
Hui Lin: What! ( started laughing crazily)
Me: No meh?
Hui Lin: It's HOSE-REEL.
Me: Oh shit, oh ya! I'm so dumb!
Haha, we could not stop laughing larh.
Anyway, that place where we were sitting had like couples on out left and right.
We felt so awkward.
Haha.
When we look to our left we saw a couple like "quarelling" and when we look to our right it was a couple who look really happy together.
So awkward larh.
The couple on the left sat at the same benches with us.
Than the guy just walked away leaving the girl there.
Than later he came back but the girl walked away when he came back leaving him there.
So poor thing.
But it was quite awkward for me and Hui Lin.
We felt so uneasy.
But because we were too high, we didn't care at that time.
We left to the supermart cause Hui Lin wanted to see something.
We were at the escalator than.
Me: Hui Lin, the guy so poor thing. I feel like patting his back and say it's okay. (Because the guy was just sitting there alone for quite some time when his girlfriend left.)
Hui Lin: Ya, but what if the girl just went to the toilet.
Me: Oh ya hor. But can't be unless the lady have a stomach ache
And than we stared at each other and laughed hysterically.
We went to the supermart and Hui Lin bought her cheese stick.
Cheese is calling out to her.
Haha!
And she told me something that was super embarrassing yet funny that happen to her in class.
Haha, I laugh until cannot laugh anymore!
About A seeing something that she should not see.
Haha.
There was Guess Spring Fashion Show and we wanted to watch.
But it did not start at 7 pm as they promised.
They started at like 7.30pm which was like a bad thing because my father was here.
That was super sad.
But while waiting anxiously for the show to start,
Hui Lin told me this funy video of the news reporter laughing at the model who fell on the runway.
And we could not stop laughing again.
It is really funny.
Trust me.
The model did not just fall straight away, her legs were like wobbling for like 3-4 seconds before she fell.
Hui Lin was like acting it out for me, and I could not stop laughing.
Haha, Hui Lin is so funny!

That was basically my really fun Friday.
Haha, I love that day!
Thanks Hui Lin.




So sad, I did not see him.
He was studying at Bishan Library!
Argh, we should have gone to Bishan.


I bought 3 new Hello kitty stuff within 2 days.
1. Hello Kitty file.
2. Helo Kitty diary.
3. Hello Kitty handphone strap.
I'm really in love with Hello Kitty, I need more, more, more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3