Insta-meow

Sunday, June 02, 2013

Update on life


Hello to anyone still reading this dusty old depress blog of mine. 
How have you been? I hope you have been doing alright. 

I've contemplated many times whether to shut down this blog. So meaningless anyway, I don't even blog much. And when I do, it's some real depressing shit. Uhm ~.~ 

Well it's either:
#1 Delete this blog
#2 Update regularly about my very fabulous life 

And... I've decided to update regularly. Remember a few years back where I would blog like daily? Well I'm going to try. Hopefully I do have like interesting shit to say. 

So anyway a little mini update of my life in 2 parts. 

Part I, I've graduated from Ngee Ann Polytechnic!
Hi mamakat and dadakat!
Your bratty spoilt daughter kat has graduated! Thanks for always being my anchor, my wonder wall, my everything. Thanks for loving me so much and never giving up on me. Thank you, I promise this won't be the last time, I will make you guys proud of me again!
Hi John John!
I want to copy and paste from instagram what I wrote but decided not to be so insincere. Lol. Thanks for being there for me when I needed someone! Thanks for coming down too! We survived 3 years of hell! Yay! We deserve a pat on our backs! Please please lets hang out soon before you enlist eh...

Hi everybody here!
Thanks for being a part of my 3 years in hell. You made hell less hell-ish. Lol, okay on all seriousness, thank you just being part of my life, being my friend, tolerating me especially. Thank you thank you thank you and thank you! All the best in your futures! 


Hi prettayes and handsumes!
Thanks for all the laughter you have given to me during these 3 years! So glad to have all you guys impacted in my life one way or another. Thank you for being amazing. Stay amazing and all the best to you guys

Hi prettayes!
Thanks for coming down! Sorry if I haven't been the best host, just left you guys there ~.~ Sorry ah. Anyway thanks for being so so amazing, and always there for me when I needed someone. Thank you so very much. You have no idea how much this means to me. You guys are a reason why I'm still breathing. Thank you! I love you guys~


Hey honeyb and Christian!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING DOWN! & the best thing was you actually bought me flowers :') *le crying* Thank you thank you thank you! Please lets hang out more, maybe after Christian come back or something. Thanks for being there for me too in the past 3 years. Sigh, love you guys so much ok.






To end of Part I, I would just like to thank everyone who was there for me during these 3 years (you guys know who you are). Yes, I mean everyone. These 3 years have been filled with so many downs, more downs than up but I'm glad I survived it. Looking back, I really kinda miss these 3 years. All my friends have been nothing but amazing to me. Yes sometimes you guys made me sad and all, but it's part of life isn't it? You guys are after all still amazing. Thank you for just being my friend, for sticking with me. You have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you ♡

Part II, Accepted to RMIT
I don't really know what to say. I'm happy of course I am. I got accepted (finally) into an university. You have no idea how dejected I felt receiving all those rejection letters. Oh well, not smart uh what to do. I'm scared, I'm afraid, I'm terrified of what my future holds. Believe it or not, I'm not good at new surrounding. I'm awkward, I'm weird. What if no one likes me? What if no one wants to be my friend? School starts on 8 July. I am dreading it and yet excited at the same time. It's a brand new start. I hope I start it right. 

Well, so that's basically whats been going on in my life.
I've been doing fine I guess.

See ya tomorrow (‐^▽^‐)



No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3