Insta-meow

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Tuesday @ Home

Tuesday at home means lots of time with myself. 
Everyone needs a well needed "ME" time isn't it? \ (•◡•) /
(usually an excuse given when you have no friends to hang out with)

So, I usually spend this time doing meaningful things! (⌒▽⌒)
 (Which actually means me laying in bed till I need to pee/eat and while in bed I usually tumblr or read. If not I would be catching up on shows/cartoons or movies.)
How meaningful...  (*/ω\*)

 I decided to watch a movie today simply because I have watched all the latest episodes of shows and cartoons...

AND THE MOVIE IS...
 

Staring the beautiful, Julia Roberts 
She's perfect for the role. I actually cannot imagine her being all "evil and nasty" but she did a really good job! 

Stunning, Lily Collins 
First time seeing her act and I'm quite impress. She's real gorgeous too so it was brilliant choice (personal opinion) that she got the role as Snow White.

And charming as ever, Armie Hammer
Ok, first time seeing him too (i think) and well he's so damn handsome all I could do was stare at his face LOL  (*´∀`*)

The movie was an 8/10 meowmeow score for me.  ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I think this might be partly because of the other movie "Snow White and the Huntsman". 

Well both movies released dates were so close together and I was pretty confuse initially. I thought both had the same storyline! (Well actually both were pretty similar. Snow White in both movies were all "feminist power/ go girl" and both were super brave in defeating the Queen. What a shocker...)

Don't get me wrong, I like that idea!
And of course in the end they fall in love with a drop dead gorgeous man.
(The Huntsman was acted by Chris Hemsworth, don't pretend he isn't
a piece of fine meat)

Oohmygawd Shay focus! Don't digress! \(//∇//)\

So back to the movie "Mirror Mirror", the plot was good. I mean there was a twist in the end (you have to watch it, I don't want to spoil it for you). I mean I kind of suspected the ... was the ... (haha trying my best not to spoil it for you) (/。\) And the incorporation of the seven oh so cute dwarfs, the kiss (in the original Disney film you know the prince kissed her), and the poison apple were pretty nicely scripted into this movie making it has it's own unique taste (comparing "Mirror Mirror" to "Snow White and the Huntsman").

The outfits in the movie were pretty amazing too! I love the outfits worn by the Queen especially!
 Beautiful isn't it?  ⊂((・▽・))⊃

Anyway the movie didn't get a full 10/10 meow meow score mainly because of the ending. I didn't really like the cheesy ending. I mean it totally feels like the script writers didn't know how to end it off so they decided why not lets end it with a CHEESY AS HELL SONG! That would be totally awesome!  (;¬д¬)

Here is the ending for you guys!
Let me know if you like it or not!


So that's it for my movie review. 
Wow, this is actually fun to do! 
Let me know if you want me to review any movies! 
Or I could review other movies! 

Hehe, day 2 of normal happy post! Fuck yeah! 
 Oh and well since I was home the whole day, I looked like a rotten rat. 
So POMT would be of me a few days back heh

See ya!
✿♥‿♥✿

All pictures were taken from google (well except the one of me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3