Insta-meow

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Update

(old photo, cannot find one right now cause i'm blogging during work. orh hor...)

Internship of 6 months has finally begun.
It's actually one month plus already.
Ohgosh, time pass so fast isn't it?

So well, I'm currently so extremely bored right now.
Nothing to do at all.
Like i've been staring at the computer since 9.30am when I report to work.
But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy working here.
It's different here.
The people are nice, the environment is pleasant and most of all my internship buddy is super funny
:D

You can say i'm enjoying life now.

Shall have a more elaborate update of my life later....
When I found the motivation and drive to do it.

Bye for now~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3