Insta-meow

Monday, May 07, 2012

Recently

 School has started.
As well as all this shit I've to do.
Projects and assignments, assignments and projects.
I really miss my holidays.
Isn't it sad that you only learn to treasure what you want, only when you lose them.

I have been thinking a lot, as always.
And it all boils down to the "if only".
It's really sad that I've regret doing so many things in my life.
But I can't change my past.
I need to move on now.

It's easy to say, but I'm learning.
I'm willing to let things go, and carry on living, in fact be a better me.

Maybe I've matured, learn to think of others more than myself.
Death doesn't solve anything.
It doesn't.
I am just going to be a better me.
No doubt I will feel miserable and sad, quite frankly most of the time.
But I'm going to pull through it like how I did before.

And I'm going to do it alone, ain't relying on anyone.
Because although yes is nice to have someone there for you.
But if they don't know you to begin with, then what are they there for?

I can do it Shay, I can do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3