Insta-meow

Monday, November 07, 2011

Things I wanna do before I am too old.

Uhm. 
I actually have no clue what "too old" means. 
Maybe the things I want to do before I'm no longer a teen. 

I feel that after living for 18 fucking years,
I haven't really did anything "daring" yet.
I'm not saying that the things I'm listing down is not harmful. 
I just really wanna try them now.
I'm still young anyway right? 
I should learn my mistakes now instead of next time right?

I don't know. But that's how I feel.
And it's up to you to agree or not.
And obviously Idgaf, if not I wouldn't have listed it down. 

  1. Smoke
  2. Smoke weed
  3. Smoke pot (are they the same thing?)
  4. Get high (high, as in. you know. not alcohol high and stuff)
  5. Sleep with someone (SLEEP. not sex)
  6. Cuddle in bed with someone
  7. Make out with a stranger
  8. Reach at least 3rd or 4th base with someone. But not homerun
  9. Tattoos
  10. Piercings
Confirm i'm gonna get shit from posting this. 
But i'm serious.
I really wanna try all of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3