Insta-meow

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Please go away.

 Easier said then done. 

School work is piling up.
Already feeling all the unnecessary stress.
My life has been the same routine over and over again.
Often I want to give up.
I don't know where this blog post is going. 
It's just my constant thoughts.

I think I need to see a doctor.
Need to definitely get some anti depressant pills.
Also, i have one thing to clarify.
 The only reason why I have so much time is because i have no social life.
I'm not like you, i don't go out with boyfriend (what's that? can i even download it?), i don't go out with my friends (friends? who the fuck needs them?). 
I'm always alone. I go out alone, I go out to do my tutorials, to study.
Why do i study so much? 
Because i'm apparently dumb, so dumb that i need to start weeks ahead of people just so that during exams i can score the same marks as them. 
And i get distracted a lot.
Yes I maybe studying, but 3/4 of my study time is actually on tumblr, youtube.
Or like now, blogging.
Also, I don't have a job.
I should have, since i have so much time to spare.
But i'm afraid i'm not able to cope.
You want to support me?
I don't mind, i'm very high maintenance though.
That's why i'm so free. 
I'm always with myself.
That's why i'm crazy too, and always emotionally unstable.

I hate it when people assume things about me. 
I'm not you, i'm never you.
You don't know me, you only know my name.
So shut the fuck up if you want to judge me.

You don't know what it's like being judge, because no one judge your oh so happy life.
So don't judge me you fucking bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3