Insta-meow

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I would like to say something.

You told me to be myself.
But when I was just being me, You judge me.
You tell me this is wrong, that is wrong. 
You tell me I should be this way, I should act like this.
You say these words coming out from me is so unexpected.
You say I shouldn't act like this, I should be like this. 
You tell me this you tell me that.
Ever since I was growing up, you guys always tell me what to do, what not to do.
What's the point exactly.
If I acted, behave like how you want me to, then who am I?
Am I being me, or am I being who you want me to be?

It's not like I am already not facing an identity crisis.
Why do you have to do this to me?

Can't I just be who I am.
I am still young, I still have many years ahead.
I'm suppose to be making mistakes now, so that I can learn from them and not repeat them in future.

I don't even know what i'm typing anymore.

I'm just feeling so disappointed in this world.
Before you judge someone, shouldn't you be in their shoes.
You never know all the heartaches she had experience,
All the pain she had felt.
How many times she cries on her way home.
The times when she locked herself in her room, blast the music and just cry herself to sleep.
You will never know how many times she cuts herself.
How many times she looked down from a building and consider jumping off.
Or the many times where she just wanna cross a busy road.
You don't know her, you never do.
Then why do you want to judge her.

Why?

The next time you comment on her profile like that,
Think about how much it would affect her.
Think about how much she cried over it.
Think about how hard she tried to not give a fuck about it.
Just think would you?

And so what if FUCK is a bad word.
I USES IT TO EMPHASIZE MY FUCKING POINT.
I DON'T USE IT TO FUCKING SCOLD PEOPLE.
EVEN IF I DID, I WOULD HAVE A FUCKING GOOD REASON WHY.
You don't see me saying it to you and go like 
"FUCK YOU HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT"
You know why?
Cause I respect you dude.
I always love and respect you.
You were one, and actually is my favorite ... 
But now i'm starting to feel all of you just judge me.

And do you know the truth,
I'm never real in front of you guys.
I act all holy and stuff.
But deep down, i feel like the dumbest, the most unworthy person ever.
Because you guys are all so smart and perfect and holy.
And i'm just down there.

Thank you.
For telling me that I should never be myself in front of you guys.
That I should only be real to people who really accept me for who I am.

Quoted from someone who wrote this to me.
You said "I CANT FUCKING WAIT", what language! wow I can't believe this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3