Insta-meow

Monday, September 12, 2011

A normal post.

(fuck guys, my itouch in my room. i can't post any recent photos. too bad)
Hi guys.
Or is there even anyone here.
I'm going to start blogging normal again.
Like daily life kind?
You happy bro?
Cuz if u happi i happi.
LOL.

I'm not high or anything.
I'm just really fucked in the head right now.
Some DOUCHE BAG just fucked me in the mind.
I can't sleep cause I'm too afraid.
Fucker anal arsehole bitch douche.
I don't even want to apologize for being that vulgar cause i'm seriously pissed & upset right now.

I'll get back to that later.

So yeah, it's the holidays now!
Whoooop.
And i'm working in FROSTBITE!
(don't worry I do not even get a cent for blogging about them)
So yeah, there are outlets at Toa Payoh, Suntec, One Fullerton and East Coast!
You guys should go check them out!
They sell awesome Popsicles!
It's super yummy and healthy!
Why? because they come in fruit flavours. Like all natural flavours!
Go check them out really!
Especially when i'm working though!
LOL, it gets really boring sometimes during work.

It's getting pretty late.
But I can't get to sleep.
Why?
Cause some FUCKER just mindfucked me.
I can take a joke.
Honestly I can. But when the joke is too far, don't fucking talk to me anymore.
You guys know, or should know that I AM TERRIFIED OF COCKROACHES.
You can joke one or two about them, no worries I can still handle it.
But there comes a point where i don't even wanna know information about them.
AND IT BOTHERS ME THAT YOU DON'T EVEN CARE BOUT HOW I'M FEELING.

Can you imagine if i made fun of what you are afraid of?!
Like which fucker does that? You obviously.
I'm pissed now, I admit i am.
Maybe tomorrow I will forgive you for that.
But for now, I don't even wanna talk to you.

I DON'T EVEN DARE TO ENTER MY ROOM NOW OKAY.
I NEED TO FUCKING SLEEP IN THE LIVING ROOM.
And you still can go on about cockroaches and facts about them.
Great dude.
Seriously.
Thank you so much.

And the point that you ain't drunk and still so fucked up means that you really have a problem.
I'm sorry bro, that's the truth whether you like it or not.

This is for messing with a girl alright.
We ain't no push over.
You fucked up this time.
You deserve whatever i'm going to say.
That's it.

I didn't want this post to end this way.
But I really got to get it off my chest.

So yeah, thanks for reading this.
Anyone.
I'll be posting more normal post.
Promise.
No more, okay maybe lesser "i want to die" and "i hate my life" post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3