Insta-meow

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Alesana with Crossfaith


I apologised for the lack of photos.
I didn't bring my camera.
Bad decision I know.
Like which fucking idiot don't bring camera to Alesana.
Me I guess.
But then again, the crowd was so rowdy, I scared i bring my camera....

There was this dude, like beside my friend, he dropped his BB okay.
Imagine it was me.
Not to mention I picked up his BB.
He is so lucky.
& kinda cute.
:3

So Alesana with Crossfaith was fucking awesome!
(wish to steal some photos to show you but aiya, like so fake if i did it)
So here are the crappy quality i took with my itouch:(



And I took videos too.
BUT YOU SEE, I TOOK IT WITH MY ITOUCH.
So the distortion was pretty bad:(
And smart me, don't know how to leave enough memory space even though I knew i'm running out of memory.
So the videos are kinda screwed up.
Fuck uh.
The only thing i'm disappointed is definitely not bringing like my dad's smaller camera!
asddfghjkl
WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING?

Alright, moving on to the happier events.
So I was standing really front this time.
LIKE I WAS GRABBING THE RAILING.
AND THAT MEANS I WAS IN THE FUCKING FIRST ROW!
WHOOOP~
(evidence that i was indeed grabbing the railing. sorry for that ugly look. i looked so fuck!)

I get to personally see all of them, their every move.
And ohmygawd all of them, ATD, Crossfaith and Alesana were fucking hot!
*sweat sweat*

For Crossfaith, the bassist was really cute and he was like standing in front of me!
And when he came nearer to like give the audience a high five sort of, he grabbed my hand first!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH~
*fangirling moment*

For Alesana, that was like a wish come true!
Before that i was hopping Shawn Milke would stand on the left like he always does in his live vids on youtube.
AND GUESS WHAT?
HE FUCKING DID!
AND HE WAS FUCKING IN FRONT OF ME!
Like his mike stand was fucking infront of me!
HOLY GOODNESS JIZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Can you comprehend how happy and excited I was?
I don't even know where to begin describing all the things Shawn Milke did on stage.

Things Shawn Milke did on stage:
1. Touch himself seductively
2. Shaking his ass towards to stage
3. Psychotic look while singing really turned me on
4. he went super close to the audience. If he would just take a step forward, i would have touched him!
5. At one moment he stared at me for like 30 seconds or so continuously. I was so fucking excited. I screamed like a groupie and wave at him. LOL *embarrassed
6. Shawn was amazing, he reached all his notes and didn't screw it up.
7. I forgot which song it was but there was once when he sang the lyrics he pointed at his wife what the words went "You and Me". Fucking sweet. Then he looked at her and they both smiled! Fuck man. I want to marry such man tooo!
8. Shawn Milke is just being Shawn all the way.
9. I don't really have anymore to write.
10. I just want to say I fucking love Shawn Milke.

The other members were awesome tooo!
Dennis was hella crazy.
Shane was emo and cute at the same time.
Jeremy, I just wanna fuck him and his fuck this shorts.
Patrick you turn me on with your geetar skillz
Alex, I heard you were really nice to the fans. Awwwww.

I won't ever forget that day.
I really want to see them live again.
They were fucking goooooood!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

And now i'm back to reality again:(


To end it off.
Here are the signatures of Crossfaith!
Managed to HUG HUG HUG the bassist and the synthesis thingy dude.
LOL.
And of course shook all their hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3