Insta-meow

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I am sorry I ain't perfect.


I am sorry I ain't this way.
I am sorry I ain't that way.
I am sorry I can't be like this,
I am sorry I can't be like that too.
I tried, trust me I did try.
But I am so tired right now.
I am so sorry I cant smile 24/7.
I am so sorry I am so emotional.
I am so sorry I am so vulgar.
I am so sorry I express myself so much.
I am so sorry I am not happy.
I am so sorry I can't be happy.
I am so sorry that I over think.
I am so sorry for being this way.
I am so sorry I cannot be fake 24/7
I am so sorry I hate my life
I am so sorry for not being able to act 24/7
I am so sorry for everything I have done.
I am so sorry for being me sometimes.
I am so sorry for hurting myself.
I am so sorry for liking to hurt myself.
I am so sorry everyone.
I am so sorry for hating this world.
I am so sorry for thinking like this.
I am so sorry I won't be here long enough.

I am so sorry for being selfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3