Insta-meow

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Oldest trick in the book.

Yeahp guys I cut my hair.
Ohmygawd!
WTF did I do that?!
OHMYGAWD!
#ihatemyselfnow
WHYYYYY!
So much for i'm never going to cut my hair cause I love it long!
*sobs*
Time to stabs self.
Slits self
//////
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Did you fall for that?
I hope you didn't.
If you did.
You guys really don't know me.
I HATE CUTTING MY HAIR SHORT!
No worries guys!
My hair is still pretty much the same length since the last time I cut it.
:/
Which is sad cause that bitch really snip a lot of hair out!
*growls*
Anyway!
MY HAIR IS STILL LONG AND INTACT!
Hope no one got a heart attack or something.

Sorry for the photos.
Think I look better this way.
Me and my personal issues.

Oh btw, do I look good with short hair?
I think I look ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3