Insta-meow

Friday, April 29, 2011

It's all about the Roya Wedding, Royal Kiss, Royal Sex.

At first when I found out that Prince WIlliam is finally marrying Princess Catherine and their wedding date is nearing, I was like...
Photobucket
So I decided to watch parts of the Royal Wedding to see the happily married couple, although I was all bitter inside.

But when I finally saw them together, Prince William holding Princess Catherine hand and their Royal Kiss on the balcony I went...
Photobucket
They are totally sweet together! I can't be anymore happier for them!

NOT TO MENTION DURING THEIR WEDDING I MANAGE TO SEE PRINCE HARRY AND WENT ALL...

Photobucket
Trying to be seductive but fail miserably!

So that's all the emotions that went through me!

I HAVE DECIDED A BIG DECISION TODAY.
I'M GOING TO MARRY PRINCE HARRY AND WE ARE GOING TO KISS THREE TIMES ON THE BALCONY!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3