Insta-meow

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy for everyone.

So it's the holidays now.
Isn't this what I have been waiting for?

Spending my time now watching shows.
That's all I've been doing.
Misfits, Pretty Little Liars, Skins, next should be Dr Who.

Sometimes I wish my life was like them.
Their social life is so great, so happening.
They don't really care about school and stuff and yet life still goes on.

But. It is called shows for a reason.
This isn't real in reality life.
I mean not in Singapore.

Anyway, been practicing "playing" the bass and sort of training my voice cause I got a gig coming out.
UNEXPECTED UH.
Totally~
Anyway do come and support me/my friends.
They made the band amazing.
HAHA.
Im just supporting them.

So this is basically life now.
Ohwell, shay has no lyf.

nolyf_93@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3